Thursday 30 March 2017

Overclock your amd gpu from your phone! Fan control now supported :D

GOT Something for you guys! The app now supports fan control! And looks a bit more neat.

(Links at bottom)

So i finally got fan control implemented as well! Told you so lol :P

Fan control was not all i did, i made the app a bit more error free, by adding a few progress dialog's and alert dialog's! I also implemented a feature that will enable the app to automatically find the server IP address! Don't you think that is a lot better :P

Now for the server. I made the server send and receive updates a bit more frequently because i know there is a bit of a delay when you adjust the sliders on the app. I also fixed the restart and stop server buttons so it really stops and restarts the server.

Back to the app... The app notifies you now when it lost connection to the server. The server also has a fan speed chart now.

I am impressed lol that's a lot of new features!! I also removed the background image from the app to make the text a bit more clear.

I just want to thank Rosalie Goosen for making the icons on the app for me, i still need to contact her to make me a fan image. I would of done it myself buuuttt.... Lets just say people don't understand my art style :D lol.

Here is the screenshots to the new look and feel of the android app : 








And a screenshot of the updated server :


Once again here are the links to make your life a bit more easier :D
Please like, Comment and share, maybe follow me if you like to get the latest updates First :)


If you like to support me, Please consider donating :)



Please Like, Share, and Comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Become a Follower :D