Saturday 18 March 2017

Well.... Not Again!

Sorry guys!! 


I uploaded a older version of the server instead of the GUI server lol. Hope this did not cause to much problems for you! I re-uploaded the correct server, lets hope its not a totally different app :'D Sorry again!

If you did not catch the links on the previous blogs I am going to give them again.

Here is the link to AMD-Overclock Android App

Here is the link to AMD-Cross Platform-OC Server


If you like to support me please consider donating :)

2 comments:

  1. The server launches but no stats are displayed. I receive a java ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException 1 error. I am running this with ubuntu with jdk 1.8 and 6 GPUs. I am hoping to get this fixed as there are not many OC apps for linux distro. Thx for the effort in building this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback, i am currently re-writing the whole application on windows and Linux Ubuntu. A new update will be up by next week. Sorry for the inconvenience. I know it works on windows though. Sorry for the issue.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Become a Follower :D