Saturday 18 March 2017

So whats next?

So you might be wondering whats next in the AMD Overclock android app?

Well if you downloaded the app(Witch would be an excelent idea trust me, you can trust me i meen look at the awesome UI. Haha joking but really you should check it out) you would notice a fan speed control thats not implemented yet, I dont think i am going to work on that for now.

I was thinking somewhere more in the line of a server UI, because the console is a bit dull dont you think :) I am going to start work on the server UI today. Nothing major just to get rid of that "Hacking" feeling when you start the server lol.

I think the server would be updated in about 2-3 hours if i dont find something wierd in the code, as programmers always do#NotABugAFeacure. So i hope you guys will enjoy the new server UI.

If you like to support me, Please consider donating :)



Main Blog Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Become a Follower :D