Saturday 18 March 2017

Overclock your GPU from your android device

Ever wanted a Afterburner alternative on Linux for AMD graphics cards?


Well so did i after looking around for hours, I couldn't find anything with a UI !
So I decided to create my own Afterburner alternative but with a cool twist.

I decided that just an app is not good enough especially if you are playing a game and quickly want to check the GPU temperature then you would need to minimize the game and go check out afterburner.

I know there are a few applications to show the GPU detail in games but that comes in the way some time.

So to the point, I created an MSI Afterburner alternative for Linux and windows but also created it as an App for android. So if you want to check your GPU temperature or want to crank up your GPU clocking you can now simply do it using the app. :D

You simply run a server on the host computer and connect the app via wifi.

Here is some screen-shots from the App :











And here is a screen-shots from the server :



As for now the App is not on the play store because i do not have the finances to pay the registration fee :(

If you like to support me, Please consider donating :)



Please Like, Share, and Comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Become a Follower :D